PDA

View Full Version : Froala editor in premium

atxmike
1 Aug 2019, 4:25 AM
In the trial, it seems the Ext.froala.Editor indicates it's only for Modern toolkit. Is it true this component is only supported on modern? Or is there a classic toolkit version?

And for the activation key, will premium customers have/be provided an activation key? I just want to confirm that the editor is included for premium customers without having to purchase a separate license

Forum_Adm
2 Aug 2019, 10:26 AM
Hello there,

Thank you for your questions. In short, yes it is only available with modern. You will need to purchase a license at a discount by contacting [email protected] For enterprise customers, the Froala editor comes included with their license and they can request keys by contacting [email protected] Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Kindly,

Michele

atxmike
2 Aug 2019, 11:48 AM
Ooops - I meant enterprise, not premium when i created this. Thanks for the answers!

dawesi
3 Aug 2019, 6:40 PM
In the trial, it seems the Ext.froala.Editor indicates it's only for Modern toolkit. Is it true this component is only supported on modern? Or is there a classic toolkit version?

And for the activation key, will premium customers have/be provided an activation key? I just want to confirm that the editor is included for premium customers without having to purchase a separate license

are you serious? this is a joke right, the version of ExtJS mostly likely to use Froyala is classic... modern isn't even feature complete? Why are you half delivering products?

This is a rally bad product management decision, your product needs to go NOW. He made bad decisions before Idera, and worse ones since. #shocker.

djbushby
24 Aug 2019, 4:14 AM
Sencha Enterprise customers can request a free 12-month Froala Enterprise license for use with the Froala component by sending an email to [email protected] with their Sencha ID/customer account in an email, using "Sencha Ext JS 7.0 Froala Key Request" as the subject line. (https://docs.sencha.com/extjs/7.0.0/guides/components/froala.html)

All licenses are perpetual and include 1 year of free software updates. (https://www.froala.com/wysiwyg-editor/pricing)

Maubic
9 Sep 2019, 8:06 AM
So, as far as I understand, we can use Froala Editor within any project and it is not limited to only one domain, isn't it?

djbushby
9 Sep 2019, 12:26 PM
I think that is the case. I expect that after 12 months there will be an invoice for the next 12 months of Enterprise.
At that stage you would need to decided to continue without updates or take out a paid subscription.

Joe Kuan
22 Oct 2019, 5:13 AM
Hello there,

Thank you for your questions. In short, yes it is only available with modern. You will need to purchase a license at a discount by contacting [email protected] For enterprise customers, the Froala editor comes included with their license and they can request keys by contacting [email protected] Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Kindly,

Michele

Froala not supported in the classic toolkit is the main reason I am delaying my upgrade to 7.0. We really need that feature for our future product.