PDA

View Full Version : Architect 4.2.5 breaks interactions of type 'rotate' on piecharts!

clampart
18 Mar 2019, 1:04 PM
Found this through upgrading an existing project through manipulating the xds file.
Can somebody confirm this for a newly generated Ext6.7 project with SA4.2.5?

Forum_Adm
25 Mar 2019, 8:04 PM
Thank you so much for your post. I apologize for the delay. I have shared this with the support staff to look into at their earliest convenience. Your patience is greatly appreciated! We do suggest using the support portal when you need assistance with a capability of a Sencha product, you have identified a situation where a products behavior is inconsistent with the product documentation and might indicate a software bug, or when the communication between you and Sencha needs to be private.

Thanks again,

Michele

clampart
26 Mar 2019, 4:53 AM
Can somebody confirm this for a newly generated Ext6.7 project with SA4.2.5?

Yep, also newly created Ext6.7 projects have this bug. The generated code for rotate interactions is

//Architect 4.2.5
interactions: [{
xtype: 'interaction',
type: 'widget.interaction'
}]

//previous version
type: 'rotate'
}]

Workaround:

Ext.ClassManager.addAlias('Ext.chart.interactions.Rotate', 'interaction.widget.interaction');

May this be the only bug of v 4.2.5.

rakumar
3 Apr 2019, 8:32 AM
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Sencha Support!

We have reached out an Architect for his review on this and will keep you posted as soon as we hear from them.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Kumar
Sencha Support

rakumar
8 Apr 2019, 6:30 AM
Hello,

Thank you for your patience,

We are still awaiting response from the Architect team on this issue, I will ensure that your are updated as soon as there is a response from them.

Regards,
Kumar
Sencha Architect.

ErikJAX
20 Jun 2019, 1:07 PM
How do you add this workaround to an architect project?

Yep, also newly created Ext6.7 projects have this bug. The generated code for rotate interactions is

//Architect 4.2.5
xtype: 'interaction',
type: 'widget.interaction'
}]

//previous version
type: 'rotate'
}]

Workaround:

Ext.ClassManager.addAlias('Ext.chart.interactions.Rotate', 'interaction.widget.interaction');

May this be the only bug of v 4.2.5.

ErikJAX
21 Jun 2019, 10:00 AM
I added the code as a javascript resource and the application runs but the design view in architect is completely broken for pie charts, throws the interaction.widget.interaction error.

Any way to fix architect preview?

How do you add this workaround to an architect project?