PDA

View Full Version : Can NOT create a new theme on OS X with V 1.3.0.51

blomasky
12 Aug 2017, 3:55 PM
I give it a name, enter a new, empty folder, and no matter if I pick classic, modern or universal, I don't have any options on the combo.

is this just happening to me?

Also, I try to import a theme that was created with V5 and I get an error that it can't find isuniversal. (well, duh, there were no universal themes then)

Help
Bruce

dan.buhrman
14 Aug 2017, 7:13 AM
Hi Bruce,

If you point Themer to an empty folder, you need to specify the path to the SDK before any base themes will be populated.

Also, Themer only supports ExtJS 6.0+, themes generated in older versions are not compatible unfortunately.

lorezyra
24 Aug 2017, 6:00 PM
I also have this problem... Just want to see how the app works. But opening it up and clicking new theme does not allow me to select the base theme... Not a good experience!

Where, exactly can I point themer to the bloodly SDK????

lorezyra
24 Aug 2017, 6:27 PM
Okay... AFTER I created a new project in Sencha Architect and saved it, then pointed Sencha Themer to that new project's workspace, did Themer populate the base theme to select...
As a first time user, it's not obvious that I have to first create a new project (from Sencha CMD or Architect) before I can create a new theme.

Why can't Themer create a new project (using Sencha CMD) for me?
Would it not be better to explain that Themer needs an existing project before it works?
Maybe have themer ask the user if creating new project or use existing project?

petr.vecera
25 Aug 2017, 1:29 AM
Hi

Do you have Themer 1.3?

Themer is capable of creating new project (using Sencha Cmd) for you.

Regards
Petr

lorezyra
28 Aug 2017, 3:10 PM
That text still does not make it obvious... Furthermore, despite having the latest version (v1.3.0.51) downloaded from the support page, I don't see the same as your screenshot...

After filling in name and toolkit, I have zero options to initiate a new workspace. Even if I supply a location for the workspace to be created, the workspace field displays as red (error) and the "create theme" button remains grayed out...

Now, how exactly is Themer supposed to initialize a new app/theme??

eh3an2010
13 Mar 2018, 8:51 AM
i try this way but...!

طراحی سایت اسپیناس (https://sitedp.com)