PDA

View Full Version : [OPEN] Reconnect on reload

niallobrien
10 May 2017, 3:52 AM
Hi all, just wondering if there's an easy way to keep the connection open between Sencha Inspector and my app whenever I reload the app? Having to reconnect Sencha Inspector really slows me down and I fail to see the speed improvements to development as opposed to just setting a breakpoint in Chrome's dev tools and reloading the app.

Thanks in advance.

petr.vecera
15 May 2017, 4:05 PM
Hi

I guess that you are connecting using bookmarklet right? You have more options how to connect your app, please follow instructions in this video http://video.sencha.com/watch/FOYqRBajHq9GMTpUi2f_ag

You can edit the app.json to always connect to the Inspector when the app is loaded in the dev mode.

Regards
Petr

niallobrien
18 May 2017, 8:28 AM
Correct, I was using the bookmarket. Thanks for the link to the video, it was really useful - however, as soon as I reload my app, Inspector loses its connection to the app, pops up an alert and doesn't automatically reconnect/refresh. Is there a way to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance.

petr.vecera
19 May 2017, 3:13 AM
I see, I understand what you mean. This is currently not possible - it can only automatically connect to the main inspector window. I have logged feature request.

Regards
Petr