PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Missing Optional prop in treelist-ui

gianluca.belli
4 Apr 2017, 9:33 AM
Hi guys,

i'm trying to create a new UI for treelist component in Sencha Themer 1.1 with Cmd 6.2 on Ext 6.2.
Reading documentation (https://docs.sencha.com/extjs/6.2.1/classic/Ext.list.TreeItem.html#css_mixin-treelist-ui) i can see an Optional property $item-line-height that i'm unable to find in my custom (mainNavigation) UI but only in Theme Default section.

How can i define such property ONLY in my custom UI without change the main default theme?

dan.buhrman
5 Apr 2017, 9:23 AM
Thanks for the bug report!

For now, the best workaround is to manually add that parameter to the SASS files:

1. Add the variable to `[toolkit.dir]/sass/var/themer-ui-variables.scss` follow the same naming convention: $ui-mainNavigation-treelist-item-line-height: dynamic(null); for future compatibility.
2. Put the variable reference in the UI definition: `[toolkit.dir]/sass/save/Ext/list/TreeItem.scss` add a parameter to the 'mainNavigation' UI: `$item-line-height: $ui-mainNavigation-treelist-item-line-height`
3. Find the variable in Themer's grid (like you're showing above) and edit the variable's value there.