PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Architect extenstion doesn't work well in design view

ragzovskii
21 Mar 2017, 12:51 AM
Hello.
After recent updgrade to SA 4.1.2 we noticed, that our extension, that renders special component, is not visible in design view. There is only 1 error message in log saying: 'Framework error: Cannot read property model of undefined'. There are two stores in project inspector, both showing error and message 'there was an error creating your store. please verify configuration'. Unfortunately, no details are given.
When we preview app from SA, it works fine, stores are created successfully, it is only design view that brings us troubles. What could be the issue here?

petr.vecera
21 Mar 2017, 3:15 AM
HI

Unfortunately without the extension there is not much we could do. Would you be able to send it to architect.feedback [at ]sencha.com ? Please link there this thread. Or you can create support ticket with attachment and tell there to be redirected to the engineering. Please let me know here if you are able to send it / way you sent it.

Or if you are not able to send, could you share the code of your store?

Btw was this update from 4.1.1 to 4.1.2 ? Because according to the changelog there shouldn't be anything which would cause such issue :-?

Thank you
Petr

ragzovskii
21 Mar 2017, 7:12 AM
Hello.
I sent you email with attachment, topic "extension issues after upgrade to 4.1.2".
Is there a way to get more detailed error description from architect?
Thank you

petr.vecera
22 Mar 2017, 7:43 AM
Hi

Could you please re-send the archive? Nothing has reached us. Gmail is sometimes marking these emails (with this attachment) as spam ...
Could you perhaps upload it to google drive / dropbox (or any site you like) and send just link ? It might be quicker if you send the link also to me here on the forums as PM.

Is there a way to get more detailed error description from architect?

I am afraid that currently there is no way to get more detailed error info from the stable build.

Thank you
Petr

ragzovskii
22 Mar 2017, 8:16 AM
Hello.
I sent you link to PM.
Thank you.

petr.vecera
23 Mar 2017, 7:16 AM
Hi

I can confirm the issue. This is blocker and top priority for next release.
There is an issue with registering the models and probably their extend config.

But I think the problem is just in the design view of the SA? So users can still use it without the design view of the class, just click on some other view class and press Refresh button, the other views should load fine.

Workaround would be to define the models outside of the extension but I guess that would be really lot of work :-| other than that just stick with 4.1.1

I am sorry for the troubles
Petr