PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] Getting "Uncaught Could not write to file ..." on start

EricRicher
20 Mar 2017, 8:01 AM
I am consistingly getting this error when I start Architect. Not sure what triggered this. I updated to the latest version 4.1.2.188 but it is still there.

If I ignore the error, I can continue my work.

Any idea?

Eric

petr.vecera
20 Mar 2017, 9:17 AM
Hi Eric

And this issue start every-time right? Have you tried to restart your computer?

Could you please try to create new project ? Save it, quit SA and try to open it ? Aka if it's reproducible with other projects or only with the one you are using.

Also you can try to disable file watcher in preferences:

EricRicher
20 Mar 2017, 11:12 AM
Petr,

I have been having this issue for a while now (weeks) and I have rebooted my computer a few times since this has started. I usually simply click on Ignore and move on. But since this is constantly occurring, I figure it would be best to let Sencha know.

I do not experience this problem with other projects that I am working on.

I can open the same project files using SA on another computer (by sharing the project folder) and I do not get the problem.

I disabled the File Watcher but I still get the same error.

So, it is really about this project on this computer. Checked the permission on the file and it is R/W for me.

How can I make this problem go away? I can continue to ignore it but it is a nuisance.

Eric

Hi Eric

And this issue start every-time right? Have you tried to restart your computer?

Could you please try to create new project ? Save it, quit SA and try to open it ? Aka if it's reproducible with other projects or only with the one you are using.

Also you can try to disable file watcher in preferences:

petr.vecera
20 Mar 2017, 11:27 AM
You can quit SA. And try to delete that file. Than start SA.

EricRicher
20 Mar 2017, 11:30 AM
Yep. That worked!

The file was recreated by SA.

Thanks

You can quit SA. And try to delete that file. Than start SA.