PDA

View Full Version : [OPEN] Preview crash after upgrade to 4.1

isrubens
9 Jan 2017, 8:26 AM
After upgrade architect to 4.1, Extjs to last version 6.2.1.167 and cmd to 6.2.1.29

Design view doesnt load the css anymore.

I tried to delete build/ folder and regenerate Viewer and development folders, but doesnt work.

any idea?

mazhar.shaikh
9 Jan 2017, 12:50 PM
Welcome to the club of "Downgraded soon after upgrading to SA4.1"..

I am just waiting desperately for a better 4.1.X release..

petr.felzmann
12 Jan 2017, 1:40 AM
Sorry for the troubles. Please install or update to SA version 4.1.1.

isrubens
12 Jan 2017, 7:25 AM
Design View still not working, I guess is not related with the bug from 11/jan.

The file .arch-internal-preview.css file is always empty, could be the reason.

In Architect, tab: Cmd Output I see this:

[ERR] failed to download path : /Users/me/Documents/service-auth-app/src/auth/build/temp/development/Auth/sass/_Auth-all.scss
[ERR] failed to download path : /Users/me/Documents/service-auth-app/src/auth/build/temp/development/Auth/sass/__Auth-all.scss
[LOG] Building /Users/me/Documents/service-auth-app/src/auth/build/temp/development/Auth/sass/Auth-all.scss
Exiting with code 0
[LOG] Building /var/folders/md/rdhr5x955vzfr_c7_n5tp7xr0000gp/T/SenchaArchitectCompile/x5lo6kwf/data.scss
Exiting with code 0
[ERR] failed to download path : /Users/me/Documents/service-auth-app/src/auth/build/temp/development/Auth/sass/_Auth-all.scss
[ERR] failed to download path : /Users/me/Documents/service-auth-app/src/auth/build/temp/development/Auth/sass/__Auth-all.scss
[LOG] Building /Users/me/Documents/service-auth-app/src/auth/build/temp/development/Auth/sass/Auth-all.scss
Exiting with code 0
[LOG] Building /var/folders/md/rdhr5x955vzfr_c7_n5tp7xr0000gp/T/SenchaArchitectCompile/s0yxxec1/data.scss
Exiting with code 0

petr.vecera
12 Jan 2017, 10:00 AM
Please try to search your project folder for the string "_Auth-all.scss" in all files. If you find it somewhere, please post it here. Thank you.

If you don't have any program which can search trough multiple files I personally use sublime text which is free. Or any proper IDE should be able to do so.

isrubens
13 Jan 2017, 12:42 AM
Hi petr.vecera, this file doesn't exist, only without "_".

this looks very weird, seems like Architect is trying to find the file with 1x "_", then with 2x "__" and finally he find without, as we can see in log.

this project worked without problems with Architect 4.0, after upgrade to 4.1 start this issue, the last version 4.1.1 doesn't fix this problem.

more infos:
- i'm using a custom theme located in packages/local/ folder and it was create using Architect 4.0
- The file .arch-internal-preview.css file is always empty

If you need the content of build.xml, bootstrap.json, packages.json etc files, let me know.

Thanks!

petr.felzmann
13 Jan 2017, 12:59 AM
This file (Auth-all.scss) is created by Cmd when application is initialized. When Cmd cannot find it during the compilation it do 2 more attempts with underscores.

Try to do those 2 steps:
1. Edit -> Project Settings -> Framework -> Build Tools Disabled -> Save
2. Edit -> Project Settings -> Framework -> Build Tools Enabled -> Save

isrubens
13 Jan 2017, 2:35 AM
Tried:

1. Edit -> Project Settings -> Framework -> Build Tools Disabled -> Save
2. Edit -> Project Settings -> Framework -> Build Tools Enabled -> Save
>> Doesn't work :( also after click in "Refresh" Button .. but no [ERR] about "__" files, it found the right file.

1. (steps above)
2. File -> Save
>> Doesn't work :( also after click in "Refresh" Button

1. (steps above)
2. Click in compile scss button
>> Doesn't work :( also after click in "Refresh" Button... and [ERR] about "__" file not found is there again.

petr.vecera
13 Jan 2017, 2:40 AM
Does the project work in the preview? Could you share the project with us? You can send it to me here on the forums (in PM) or to [email protected]

isrubens
13 Jan 2017, 2:43 AM
yes, works in preview. After click in Preview app button it opens in chrome and there everything is fine. Only in Design View inside Architect doesn't work.

I'll send to [email protected]