PDA

View Full Version : Design View throws [Ext.create] Unrecognised class name/alias for a custom extension

karoop
4 Jan 2017, 6:53 AM
REQUIRED INFORMATION

Architect Build tested:

Project Type:

ExtJS 6.2.1

Description:

We have a bunch of components that we packaged as an extension. They've been working fine in Architect 3.5, but after we switched to 4.1, the Design View stopped working and is throwing the [Ext.create] Unrecognised class name / alias: widget.universalgrid error in the log.

Steps to reproduce the problem:

Create a new Ext 6.2 project.
Add a Viewport component. Design view works fine.
Add the Universal Grid component (from our custom extension).

The result that was expected:

Design view shows the new component.

The result that occurs instead:

Design View stops displaying anything and an error [Ext.create] Unrecognised class name / alias: widget.universalgrid shows up in the log.

HELPFUL INFORMATION

Screenshot, Project, or Video:

I can post the package code if required. I can guarantee that all steps outlined in the documentation (http://docs.sencha.com/architect/4.1/guides/reference/user_extension_structure.html) have been followed. The app works fine when index.html is opened in the workspace, and when it's built. It builds fine.

tanin191
10 Jan 2017, 8:56 PM
Yes, I would like to

petr.felzmann
12 Jan 2017, 1:44 AM
Could you create support ticket and share your extension there, please?

bogc
1 Feb 2018, 3:13 PM
Did you ever get this solved?

karoop
20 Feb 2018, 12:52 AM
Sorry for not updating. The issue was to with the classes having package overrides included in the requires array. Package overrides are included automatically and I think Architect gets confused about it.
I managed to resolve the issue by removing most of the items in 'requires'.