PDA

View Full Version : Visual Studio 2015-Even after deleting Sencha Add-in can't stop sencha app builds!

ALEITZ
11 Nov 2016, 4:13 PM
Hi,
I have a Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Solution with 4 library projects and one ASP website project.
The website contains several Sencha applications.

Ever since installing the Sencha Visual Studio add-in when I try to publish the website project Visual Studio compiler is running "sencha app build" on all of the apps which I need to STOP.

So I UNINSTALLED the Sencha plug in and restarted VS, PC etc. but it's still won't stop trying to run SENCHA APP BUILD.

Anyone have any ideas what's going on here?

Kevin Jackson
19 Dec 2016, 11:35 AM
If you are using our plugin and have removed it. I would assume the issue is in Visual Studio somewhere. Were you able to resolve this? If you can flesh out the details, I will see if I can point you in the right direction.

Kevin Jackson
Sencha Support Team

ALEITZ
19 Dec 2016, 1:06 PM
Hi,
I was got instructions from someone (support ticket I think) to remove some registry keys created by the plugin.
It was 100% the plugin left some precompile steps enabled in registry keys.

If you are using our plugin and have removed it. I would assume the issue is in Visual Studio somewhere. Were you able to resolve this? If you can flesh out the details, I will see if I can point you in the right direction.

Kevin Jackson
Sencha Support Team

Kevin Jackson
20 Dec 2016, 11:30 AM
I'm not sure from your response if you are saying it is solved or not. Do you remember the Ticket?

Kevin Jackson
Sencha Support Team

1 Feb 2017, 12:10 AM
Visual Studio uses .targets file for automation. If you do not any automation - just delete or rename the file.