PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Bug: EXTJS-22517

ErikJAX
12 Sep 2016, 9:02 PM
After updating EXTJS Classic project to v6.2 all trees display incorrectly (right justified) and grid columns are right justified. In the actual build the app displays correctly so it is not the end of the world but it would be nice if everything displayed correctly in the architect designer.

From what I can tell the treegrid and grid component adds element.style('text-align: right;')

This can be overridden for the grid but I can not figure out the treegrid.

Any Idea how to override this style and get the treegrid to display correctly?

ErikJAX
14 Sep 2016, 11:30 AM
After updating EXTJS Classic project to v6.2 all trees display incorrectly (right justified) and grid columns are right justified. In the actual build the app displays correctly so it is not the end of the world but it would be nice if everything displayed correctly in the architect designer.

From what I can tell the treegrid and grid component adds element.style('text-align: right;')

This can be overridden for the grid but I can not figure out the treegrid.

Any Idea how to override this style and get the treegrid to display correctly?

I tried the nightly that supposedly fixed the grid right justify (not tree) and was NOT able to get it working at all. Not sure it is possible to configure architect to use a Nightly build.

This is actually more of a problem than I originally thought because when developing and using the publish functionality the screens are screwed up, only after a full build can I see if the layout is good.

Please Sencha gods, help us out!

petr.vecera
14 Sep 2016, 11:54 AM
Hi

You can expect the fix of the grids and tree panel incorrect align on canvas in the upcoming patch release of SA. There is no way for you to alter SA into using nightly build of ext inside the SA canvas.

For the actual build of your app you can always create normal framework overrides based on the nightly builds.

Regards
Petr