PDA

View Full Version : Error activating Themer

JRossi
8 Sep 2016, 11:41 AM
I am trying to activate Themer with the same email and activation code that works correctly for Architect 4.0, and receive the following error message when it is trying to contact the license server.

"Could not determine Mac address: Command failed: getmac ERROR: Provider load failure"

I do not have any proxy server defined.

I disabled my firewall.

Just entering my email and trying to register it as a trial gives me the same error message.

Trying to request a license using the offline license options appears to do absolutely nothing.

The system is Windows 10 64bit

Gary Schlosberg
9 Sep 2016, 7:15 AM
I recommend contacting our Sales department via the contact form (or opening a Support ticket) and requesting assistance with offline licensing or similar.
https://www.sencha.com/company/contact/

sbachman
9 Sep 2016, 7:55 AM
Yes, if you are a Premium subscriber, themer is included. I contacted sales yesterday and they sent me the activation code last night.

Mark.Brocato
9 Sep 2016, 12:00 PM
It looks Themer lacks the permission to get your machine's mac address. Are you running under any kind of restricted profile? Can you try running Themer as an Administrator?

JRossi
9 Sep 2016, 12:17 PM
I'll just contact support about the offline license. I only posted because I thought someone else may have ran into the same issue.