PDA

View Full Version : Sass variables missing

llamerr
22 Jun 2016, 1:37 AM
Another issue of new docs - mixins now are only available either as completely collapsed like `extjs-panel-ui Creates a visual theme for a Panel.` or completely expanded, which results in a few screens of information I don't even care about (except parameters names for mixin). Old docs had list of variables in collapsed state and it was enough for me and I was able to search page for `font` and see all availabe font properties for selected mixin in a few lines, not a few pages which I need to scroll now.

slemmon
24 Jun 2016, 2:15 PM
Hi,

The decision to truncate the list of mixin params between the () next to the mixin name came from aggregate feedback relating to the old docs.

However, so did the ability to be able to more easily locate mixin params. So, in the new docs you can now filter for both class members and mixin params using the "Filter members..." input field.

i.e. in 6.2.0 classic's Ext.button.Button class you can now search for "border-radius" and it'll show the results from both the theme variables and all applicable mixins.

llamerr
24 Jun 2016, 2:28 PM
Thanks for reply. Just tried it - maybe not as short as I prefer - still few screens to scroll if I search for something non-specific as `border`, but now those screens contain filtered information, so that's ok.