View Full Version : /bin/sh: Can't open shell-wrapper.sh

28 Feb 2016, 3:23 AM
Using Sencha Test on Xubuntu 15.10,

When loading my workspace I get a error in the alerts tab:

Uncaught TypeError: j.record.drop is not a function

When I check the my chrome browser is see in the log:

Version (Build date 02/16/2016)

Parking Lot open on port 8800

/bin/sh: 0: Can't open /home/my-user/bin/sencha/shell-wrapper.sh

Proxy Server open on port 8700

Error: connect EINVAL - Local ( at Object.exports._errnoException (util.js:837:11) at exports._exceptionWithHostPort (util.js:860:20) at connect (net.js:838:14) at net.js:981:7 at GetAddrInfoReqWrap.asyncCallback [as callback] (dns.js:62:16) at GetAddrInfoReqWrap.onlookup [as oncomplete] (dns.js:81:10)

I looked for shell-wrapper.sh and it does not exist.

Gary Schlosberg
29 Feb 2016, 1:43 PM
So it installs without any errors? Is this 32 or 64 bit?

29 Feb 2016, 9:21 PM
installed without errors. 64.

4 Mar 2016, 4:31 AM
Hi chanand, thanks for reporting it. Issue, what throws Uncaught TypeError: j.record.drop is not a function, is fixed in SenchaTest 1.0.1.And do you remember how did you install CMD? Via deb package or *.sh installer?

5 Mar 2016, 8:50 AM
I think the real problem is related to the shell-wrapper.sh (https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?309128-bin-sh-Can-t-open-shell-wrapper.sh&p=1129336#post1129336). I can't get Sencha Test to run any test.
I've used the *.sh installer (and tried running it with sudo too).

13 Mar 2016, 11:25 PM
It is likely you have an old version of this file from the EA/beta release. We do not replace it if the file is present since it is written out for you to adjust as needed. I'd suggest removing the file and see if the new one works (which will be generated next time you launch Sencha Studio).

13 Mar 2016, 11:27 PM
Thank you, but I did not install any older version, this was the first version that supported Linux.
Now also adding the file manually did not solve the issue and it still does not work.

UPDATE: I reinstalled, and tried testing an app instead of a package as I tried previously - it seems to work (hasn't passed any tests yet, but does load the app in the browser)