PDA

View Full Version : Publish / Build options

bereachad
1 Feb 2016, 2:05 PM
When using the VS Plugin, does it do a Sencha app build production command on the application. From my test runs it doesn't appear to do a production build. If I do a sencha app build in command manually and navigate to the proper URL for the build path, it appears as the page is broken. I get an error where it can't find the classic.json file. If I manually create an extJS application via command, and add it to my VS project, and follow the same exact steps it works perfect. I am not sure if the error is with the generated index.html file when using the VS plugin vs native sencha command, but I can't seem to get to the production build version of the application when using the plugin.

From the debugging I tried, it appears as if that extra folder "Sencha/" which holds the ext application is causing issues with the build. It either isn't being appended everywhere in the build process and / or the build process isn't factoring that this folder exists. If I move the build/production folders and files out back into the root directory of the application, again nothing seems to load as url paths are wrong in various places.

cdibbz
11 Feb 2016, 11:22 AM
Hi breached,

Thanks for the feedback. The next version of the Visual Studio Plugin (6.0.4) will include updates for exactly the build/publish features you are looking for. Not certain on the exact release date, but it should be in the near future.