PDA

View Full Version : How to obtain plugin activation code on already existing ExtJS Pro subscription

systemx
11 Jan 2016, 4:24 AM
Hi Sencha
We acquired ExtJS Pro some time before the Visual Studio plugin came out and can't seem to find our activation code anywhere.
Can you provide a link to where it can be found or can you tell us how we acquire one?

Thanks in advance

Chris.OBrien
11 Jan 2016, 6:49 AM
Hi Sencha
We acquired ExtJS Pro some time before the Visual Studio plugin came out and can't seem to find our activation code anywhere.
Can you provide a link to where it can be found or can you tell us how we acquire one?

Thanks in advance

Please contact our support at [email protected] and they should be able to get you squared away.

Thanks!

systemx
12 Jan 2016, 2:12 AM
I was sent a working activation code from your sales dept. and it works now.

There is a problem in the activation process though as the code we received when we acquired ExtJS Pro did not work.

Chris.OBrien
12 Jan 2016, 8:30 AM
I was sent a working activation code from your sales dept. and it works now.

There is a problem in the activation process though as the code we received when we acquired ExtJS Pro did not work.

From my understanding, users are given two activation codes when they acquire licenses from us at Sencha. One for the Support Portal, one for the products. We have definitely seen where the support codes were used for the products (which fails), so perhaps that was the case here?