PDA

View Full Version : [OPEN] JSDuck annotation

iver25
10 Dec 2015, 1:04 AM
In the old Eclipse Plugin, it was possible to use the JSDuck annotation to describe a method, and to annotate which params are needed.

The plugin would then use this information to show a description of a method during auto completion. And if you have annotated which params are used, the old plugin would now be able to do auto completion for the params.

I can't seem to get that to work on the new plugin. Is that by design, or am I doing something wrong?

If the feature is not there, I would very much like it to be added

Chris.OBrien
10 Dec 2015, 9:58 AM
In the old Eclipse Plugin, it was possible to use the JSDuck annotation to describe a method, and to annotate which params are needed.

The plugin would then use this information to show a description of a method during auto completion. And if you have annotated which params are used, the old plugin would now be able to do auto completion for the params.

I can't seem to get that to work on the new plugin. Is that by design, or am I doing something wrong?

If the feature is not there, I would very much like it to be added

Thanks for the input! We don't have anything like this in the new Eclipse plugin yet.

We had another user request something similar regarding auto completion displaying the parameters (https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?306849).

I'll add these details to that ticket for potential future inclusion, thanks again.

PhilippG
23 Feb 2016, 2:09 AM
That feature would be awesome