View Full Version : how can I do this in htmleditor?

4 Sep 2014, 7:01 AM
Hi, I need to an option to ajust the images in the text in a htmleditor to get something like this (image taked of word), I don't know if a custom button or with a direct option on the image. Thanks a lot for your help.


Gary Schlosberg
4 Sep 2014, 8:06 AM
Please avoid the temptation to submit a question multiple times.

Let's keep the discussion on the first thread. Thanks.

4 Sep 2014, 9:34 AM
hi, Gary Schlosberg, I understand your comment, but I wasn't receive any answer in my original post and I really needed help with this. That's why I posted similar questions 3 times more, I'm sorry about that.

Gary Schlosberg
5 Sep 2014, 8:19 AM
Don't worry about it. I think we all understand the desire to repost when facing a problem that needs a solution.