PDA

View Full Version : EditorGridPanel and Column Alignment with Vertical Scrolling...

crpatrick
26 Nov 2007, 9:02 AM
Hi all-

I was wondering if any of you have hit this issue...I am using an EditorGridPanel, and when the vertical scrollbar is activated, scrolling works as expected, but the columns (I have 15 columns), towards the end of the grid begin to shift to the left, no longer aligning the column data with the headers of the column. Is there a preference, or something to set, so the columns are aligned to the headers?

Thanks, and talk soon.
Chris

26 Nov 2007, 9:58 AM
chris,

What browser/operating system?

sample code (in php or code tags please)?

crpatrick
26 Nov 2007, 10:52 AM
Sorry abou that...attached is a screen shot of what I see. It occurs on firefox and IE alike, and some code used to do the render is below. I set, in the column model, all columns to have a width of 200.

grid =new Ext.grid.EditorGridPanel

store:this.getDataStore(),
cm:this.getColumnModel(),
tbar:this.getGridToolbar(),
renderTo:'workingGrid',
shim:false,
animCollapse:false,
constrainHeader:true,
frame:false,
plugins: deleteCheckbox,
autoScroll:true,
clicksToEdit:1,
disableSelection:true,
trackMouseOver:true,
stripeRows:true,
autoFill:true,
id:'dynamicGrid',
iconCls:'icon-grid',
width:1275,
height:280,
frame:true

});

crpatrick
26 Nov 2007, 2:11 PM
Some additional observations I just noticed on this...

It seems that when I set the viewConfig option to forceFit:true, it adds another blank column to the end of the grid...when scrolling is needed, the bar is placed in the blank column.

I hit the above issue when I do not use the foreFit option (and I don't want to use it, since I need to specify my column widths initially).

Any ideas how to get this blank scroll column to appear?

Thanks again.